System Tool 2011 is probably the next major spyware infection to hit the internet. This pesky fake anti spyware program will infect your computer without your permission or knowledge. It is even infecting and destroying the computers of the more internet savvy.
The thing that makes System Tool 2011 so dangerous is the fact that it needs no user intervention to install itself. It’s not your fault that your computer has become infected. But do not worry, because all can be restored as good as new.
System Tool 2011 will try and trick you into beleiving you need it’s full version by blasting your computer with pop-ups, fake virus scans, and fake virus alerts. It will then warn you that you must pay for the full version to remove the said “threats”.
But that’s not the worst of it. It will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe and unstable.
Automatic System Tool 2011 Removal Instructions:
System Tool 2011 Removal:
- Download Spyware Doctor
- Install Spyware Doctor
- Once Installed, it will update Its malware definitions
- Press Start Scan and let it scan your PC for malware
- After Scan is complete, It should find System Tool 2011
- Press Fix Checked to remove System Tool 2011
- (Optional) Download Identitiy Pro to Protect against Identity Theft by scanning your PC for traces of personal information such as: Social Security Numbers, credit cards, User IDs, passwords, etc, that can be stolen by System Tool 2011. This information can then be used for Identity Theft. It is highly recommended that you download Identity Pro and do a full scan if your computer is infected with System Tool 2011.
Many of you will notice that System Tool 2011 will block you from installing Spyware Doctor. In this case, you must follow this additional steps below:
- Download Spyware Doctor and save to your Desktop (if you cannot download then bookmark this page and skip to Step 3 to restore your internet)
- Rename the file iexplorer.exe
- Restart your Computer in Safe Mode with Networking (keep tapping F8 while your system boots up)
- Launch Internet Explorer, click on Tools and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Connections tab and select LAN Options
- Uncheck the box Use a Proxy Server For Your LAN and click OK
- Launch iexplorer.exe (Spyware Doctor)
- Update Malware Definitions and click Start Scan
- Click the Fix Checked button and remove System Tool 2011
Following the above steps will prevent System Tool 2011 from blocking you and you will be able to install Spyware Doctor properly.
*Spyware Doctors free version is only for spyware detection. If Spyware Doctor detects spyware on your PC, you will need to purchase Spyware Doctor to remove the spyware threats.
Have you have tried all the steps above and are still unsuccessful in removing System Toll 2011? You might need help from a live technician. Click Here to get help from a live technician to Instantly Remove System Tool 2011.
Symptoms Of Infection
- Your computer is acting slow. System Tool 2011 slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
- You are getting pestered with pop ups. System Tool 2011 infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
- Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious System Tool 2011 infection.
Dangers Of Infection
Viruses like System Tool 2011 will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some System Tool 2011 infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Infection Manually
Before considering to use these manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine. Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method.
Uninstall System Tool 2011 Processes
Delete System Tool 2011 Files
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
Remove System Tool 2011 Registry Files
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1″
Popular Search Terms
Remove System Tool 2011
Delete System Tool 2011
Uninstall System Tool 2011
How to get rid of System Tool 2011
How to remove System Tool 2011
System Tool 2011 removal
Warning! If Spyware Doctor is blocked by the virus then run your system in safe mode and try again. To do this reboot your system and tap F8 repeatedly as your computer starts up. Then run Spyware Doctor as normal. If this doesn’t work try renaming the Spyware Doctor EXE file.