Has your computer recently become infected with Windows Antivirus Rampart? Chances are it has snuck into your computer without your knowledge or consent. Now it is no doubt trying to lock down your internet connection and prevent your from opening any programs to try and remove it. It has also probably begun to bombard you with fake virus scan results and pop up alerts. Don’t be fooled by it’s legitimate looking interface, it is just a scam in disguise. They only purpose of this rogue is to steal your hard earned money!
Chances are you are at your wits end and just want to desperately remove this infection. Spyware infections can be a real pain to get rid of, and vary from computer to computer based on the degree of infection. If you for any reason get stuck on any part of the removal process, call our toll free number at 1-888-502-0269 and one of our friendly assistants will be more than happy to help you remove this infection once and for all.
If your computer has been infected, it is strongly recommended that you remove Windows Antivirus Rampart . Follow the 4 steps below or call our toll free number at 1-888-502-0269 to finally remove Windows Antivirus Rampart
Bookmark this page and re-boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking”. To enter “Safe Mode with Networking” press F8 repeatedly while your computer is rebooting.Back To Top If the windows logo screen appears instead of the one below then you will have to try again.
Click Here To download Spyware Doctor with Antivirus.
- Internet Explorer Users may see this prompt at the button of the screen. Press run to being the installation.
- Firefox users may see this prompt, select run to begin installation.
- For Internet Explorer users, the installation will launch immediately after it’s downloaded. Firefox users may need to double click on the download icon to begin installation. See screenshot below:
Once the installation has begun you will come to the license agreement screen. Click I agree to continue the installation. Spyware Doctor will now begin installing on your computer, the installation time varies from computer to computer but should happen quickly.
- While it is installing you will see many screens such as:
- When Spyware Doctor is done installing click on next to finalize the installation.
Once the installation is complete, Spyware Doctor will ask if you would like to run an initial scan. Leave the Yes box checked and click Finish. Spyware Doctor will automatically begin to scan your computer.
- The length of the scan depends on the size of your hard drive and how badly your computer is infected. It can take anywhere from a couple of minutes to several minutes.
- Once the scan is complete is should find any and all spyware infections, click Fix Selected and subscribe online to finally remove Windows Antivirus Rampart.
*IMPORTANT* If you have purchased a copy of this rogue anti spyware then you should contact your credit card company immediately and get a charge back. It is also a good idea to make sure that your personal information has not been compromised. The following site can help you with everything you need to do to make sure your personal information has not been compromised.
Even if you did not purchase this fake, you never know what kind of sensitive information could have been compromised by the makers of this software.
Having troubles downloading? Then you might need to follow the additional steps below:
Call us, we can help: 1-888-502-0269
1: If you cannot access the internet, there is a good chance your proxy settings have been changed. Follow the directions below to reset your proxy settings.
For Internet Explorer Users:
- Open the Internet Explorer browser and select to Internet Options
- Now Click on the Connections tab
- Once you are on the Connections tab, click on LAN Settings.
- If the use a Proxy Server for your LAN option is checked, then un-check it. This will remove the Windows Antivirus Rampart proxy server, and should allow you to access the internet again.
For Firefox Users:
- Click on FireFox in the upper left corner and select Options
- Now click on the Advanced tab in the upper right corner.
- Now click on the Network tab
- Now click on the Settings button
- If the option to use a Manual proxy configuration is checked, then check the option to use No Proxy. This should restore your internet connections and you can proceed to remove Windows Antivirus Rampart.
2. Next download and run the most recent version of RKill. It is renamed iexplorer.exe to prevent Windows Antivirus Rampart from blocking it to run. This will end any and all rogue process associated with this rogue spyware infection.
- Download RKill from here. It will create an icon on your desktop named iexplorer.exe. Double click on that Icon to launch RKill and attempt to shut down any and all processes associated with this rogue.
- RKill will begin running and will attempt to shut down and and all know spyware and malware processes. Be patient as it runs because it shouldn’t take to long.
- When RKill is done scanning it will create a Log which will pop up in a text file. This means that it is done running and you can now exit out of it.
- It is very important that you do not reboot your computer after running RKill because that will cause all the processes to begin running again. If for any reason you do have to reboot your computer after running RKill, be sure to run it again as soon as you can.
Now try the above removal instructions again.
Still can’t remove your spyware infection? Call us, we can help:
Windows Antivirus Rampart Screenshots:
How to Remove Windows Antivirus Rampart Manually.
Although Spyware Doctor with Antivirus is not Free we have found it do a very good job at not only removing rogue spyware programs such as Windows Antivirus Rampart, but it also prevents you from having to go through this headache ever again (for the most part, nothings perfect).
Before considering to use these manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine.
Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method. Even after manual removal is achieved it is still strongly recommended that you run a full scan with the recommended removal tool Spyware Doctor.
Step 1: Reboot your computer into safe mode as you did with the previous directions.
Step 2: Run RKill to attempt to stop any and all processes associated with any spyware or malware programs. Use the directions above to run RKill (it should already be installed on your machine).
Step 3: Download MalwareBytes AntiMalware and run a full scan in safe mode.
Windows Antivirus Rampart is a dangerous spyware program that should be removed immediately. Chances are that you had anti-virus protection on your computer that was destroyed by Windows Antivirus Rampart .
That is why it is highly recommended to download Spyware Doctor and run a full scan even if manual removal is achieved. This will make sure that the infection is gone 100%, and will keep you protected in the future from any spyware or virus threats.
Still can’t remove Windows Antivirus Rampart ? Call us, we can help:
If you have followed all the directions above and are still having troubles then please leave a detailed comment below and we will try our best to help you remove this infection.
Please be as specific as possible and tell us exactly what you have done so far to this threat.
If this page was helpful, please click the Facebook like button at the top of the page to help spread the word on how to remove Windows Antivirus Rampart .