Internet Security 2011 is yet another dangerous fake anti spyware programs to hit the internet. Unfortunately it seems like a totally legitimate program and is duping many new and experienced internet users into trusting and downloading it.
Internet Security 2011 will try and trick you into buying the full version by using scare tactics. It will bombard you with fake pop-ups and security alerts. It will also run fake scans and try and get you to buy the full version by giving false alerts. It goes without saying that you should not purchase the full version.
It goes without saying that immediate removal is imperative to secure your data. Failure to do so will not only result in possible damage to the operating system and your PC hardware, it will also increase the chance of other bad software getting in your computer and hacking into your online accounts. If you believe that this malware is in your computer, just follow our instructions below to be rid of it once and for all.
Automatic Internet Security 2011 Removal Instructions:
Remove Internet Security 2011:
- Download Spyware Doctor
- Install Spyware Doctor
- Once Installed, it will update Its malware definitions
- Press Start Scan and let it scan your PC for malware
- After Scan is complete, It should find Internet Security 2011
- Press Fix Checked to remove Internet Security 2011
Many of you will notice that Internet Security 2011 will block you from installing Spyware Doctor. In this case, you must follow this additional steps below:
- Download Spyware Doctor and save to your Desktop (if you cannot download then bookmark this page and skip to Step 3 to restore your internet)
- Rename the file iexplorer.exe
- Restart your Computer in Safe Mode with Networking (keep tapping F8 while your system boots up)
- Launch Internet Explorer, click on Tools and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Connections tab and select LAN Options
- Uncheck the box Use a Proxy Server For Your LAN and click OK
- Launch iexplorer.exe (Spyware Doctor)
- Update Malware Definitions and click Start Scan
- Click the Fix Checked button and remove Internet Security 2011
Following the above steps will prevent Internet Security 2011 from blocking you and you will be able to install Spyware Doctor properly.
Have you have tried all the steps above and are still unsuccessful in removing Internet Security 2011? You might need help from a live technician. Click Here to get help from a live technician to Instantly Remove Internet Security 2011.
Symptoms Of Infection
- Your computer is acting slow. Internet Security 2011 slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
- You are getting pestered with pop ups. Internet Security 2011 infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
- Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Internet Security 2011 infection.
Dangers Of Infection
Viruses like Internet Security 2011 will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some Internet Security 2011 infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Internet Security 2011 Manually
Before considering to use these manual removal steps, please consider the following disclaimer:
Altering computer files and register items should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in performing these steps may lead to problems effecting other aspects of your machine. Attempt these steps at your own risk, otherwise consider using the automatic removal method.
Uninstall Internet Security 2011 Processes
Delete Internet Security 2011 Files
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\.wtav
Remove Internet Security 2011 Registry Files
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “AntiSpywareOverride” = ’1′
Remove Internet Security 2011 DLL Files
Popular Search Terms
Remove Internet Security 2011
Delete Internet Security 2011
Uninstall Internet Security 2011
How to get rid of Internet Security 2011
How to remove Internet Security 2011
Internet Security 2011 removal
Warning! If Spyware Doctor is blocked by the virus then run your system in safe mode and try again. To do this reboot your system and tap F8 repeatedly as your computer starts up. Then run Spyware Doctor as normal. If this doesn’t work try renaming the Spyware Doctor EXE file.